• 外貿百科
企業重組上市IPO

國際商務會話中最常用的口語100句

1 I"ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地為(wei) 你們(men) 安排使你們(men) 在北京的逗留愉快。

  2 You"re going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信這是對我們(men) 的特殊照顧了。

  3 It"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你們(men) 感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我認為(wei) 現在可以先草擬一具臨(lin) 時方案。

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什麽(me) 意見的話,我們(men) 還可以對計劃稍加修改。

  6 Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?

  我們(men) 是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那麽(me) 我們(men) 的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

  8 We"ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你們(men) 願意的話,我們(men) 想留幾個(ge) 晚上供你們(men) 自由支配。

  9 We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.

  我們(men) 想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

  10 That"ll put us both in the picture.

  這樣雙方都能了解全麵的情況。

  11 Then we"d have some ideas of what you"ll be needing

  那麽(me) 我們(men) 就會(hui) 心中有點兒(er) 數,知道你們(men) 需要什麽(me) 了。

  12 I can"t say for certain off-hand.

  我還不能馬上說定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

  14 It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

  15 But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

 你們(men) 不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

  16 I"m afraid that won"t be possible,much as we"d like to.

  盡管我們(men) 很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 We"ve got to report back to the head office.

  我們(men) 還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

  謝謝你們(men) 的合作。

  19 We"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我們(men) 已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  這是我們(men) 為(wei) 你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在製定這個(ge) 計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here.

  我們(men) 真誠地希望你們(men) 在這裏過得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我們(men) 訪問結束時為(wei) 我們(men) 安排一點時間購物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.

  歡迎到我們(men) 工廠來。

  26 I"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

  27 You"ll know our products better after this visit.

  參觀後您會(hui) 對我們(men) 的產(chan) 品有更深的了解。

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也許我們(men) 可以先參觀一下設計部門。

  29 Then we could look at the production line.

  然後我們(men) 再去看看生產(chan) 線。

  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
   表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我們(men) 實行的工作是兩(liang) 班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控製的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有產(chan) 品在整個(ge) 生產(chan) 過程中得通過五道質量檢查關(guan) 。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我們(men) 認為(wei) 質量是一個(ge) 企業(ye) 的靈魂。

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我們(men) 總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  質量比數量更為(wei) 重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們(men) 增添太多的麻煩。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我們(men) 得戴上防護帽嗎?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生產(chan) 線是全自動的嗎?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你們(men) 用什麽(me) 辦法來控製質量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有產(chan) 品出廠前必須要經過嚴(yan) 格檢查。

  44 What"s your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您對我們(men) 廠總的印象如何?

  45 I"m impressed by your approach to business.

  你們(men) 經營業(ye) 務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我認為(wei) 你們(men) 的產(chan) 品可以使你們(men) 勝過競爭(zheng) 對手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

 就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們(men) 相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也許將來我們(men) 可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我們(men) 想把生意擴大到中國市場。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探詢與(yu) 貴公司建立貿易關(guan) 係的可能性。


   51 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我們(men) 很高興(xing) 能與(yu) 貴公司建立貿易往來。

  52 I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽談中請你們(men) 多加關(guan) 照。

  53 We are happy to be of help.

  我們(men) 十分樂(le) 意幫助。

  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保證通力合作。

  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以讓我參觀一下你們(men) 的產(chan) 品陳列室嗎?

  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個(ge) 小時。

  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也許對某些產(chan) 品感興(xing) 趣。

  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  59 They"ve met with great favor home and abroad.

  這些產(chan) 品在國內(nei) 外很受歡迎。

  60 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有這些產(chan) 品都是我們(men) 的暢銷貨。

  61 Your desire coincides with ours.

  我們(men) 雙方的願望都是一致的。

  62 No wonder you"re so experienced.

  怪不得你這麽(me) 有經驗。

  63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  隨著競爭(zheng) 的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

  64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價(jia) 格目錄表或者一些有關(guan) 說明資料嗎?

  65 At what time can we work out a deal?

  我們(men) 什麽(me) 時候洽談生意?

  66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能與(yu) 貴公司建立貿易關(guan) 係。

  67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我們(men) 也希望與(yu) 貴公司擴大貿易往來。

  68 This is our common desire.

  這是我們(men) 的共同願望。

  69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

  70 I"ve read about it,but I"d like to know more about it.

  我已經知道了一點兒(er) ,但我還想多了解一些。

  71 Seeing is believing.

  百聞不如一見。

  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們(men) 的看法。

  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我將簡略說明我們(men) 商品的特性。

  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  專(zhuan) 利的情況會(hui) 在說明競爭(zheng) 產(chan) 品時一並提出。

  75 Please proceed with your presentation.

  請開始你的簡報。

  76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

  是的,我們(men) 對新係統很感興(xing) 趣。

  77 Has your company done any research in this field?

  請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

  78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我們(men) 做了一些,但是因為(wei) 我們(men) 才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們(men) 。

  79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感興(xing) 趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

  80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在結束這個(ge) 問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

  81 I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一個(ge) 要求嗎?

  82 Would you let me know your fax number?

  可以告訴我您的傳(chuan) 真機號碼嗎?

  83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以請你在明天以前回複嗎?

  84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考慮接受我們(men) 的反對案嗎?

  85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能說服經營團隊,我會(hui) 很感激。

  86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建議我們(men) 休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也許我們(men) 應該先談論完B項議題。

  88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事實上,我們(men) 希望可以先內(nei) 部討論B項議題。

  89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

  90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你堅持,我們(men) 會(hui) 遵照你的要求。

  91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我們(men) 必須強調這些付款條件對我們(men) 很重要。

  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  請了解這一點對我們(men) 至關(guan) 重要。

  93 I don"t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個(ge) 條件對我們(men) 是必要的。

  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我們(men) 的方針是不授與(yu) 專(zhuan) 賣權。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事總有例外。

  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的話,不會(hui) 將時間浪費在這裏。

  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有關(guan) 保證的問題嗎?

  98 I don"t know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

現成公司熱 | 信托基金 | 財務管理 | 政策法規 | 工商注冊 | 企業管理 | 外貿知識 | SiteMap | 說明會new | 香港指南 | 網站地圖 | 免責聲明
必威官方平台
客戶谘詢熱線:400-880-8098
24小時服務熱線:137 2896 5777
微信二維碼