We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我們(men) 承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你們(men) 需要的運輸條件是什麽(me) ?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
這將給我們(men) 的運輸帶來很多問題。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我們(men) 就談談關(guan) 於(yu) 鋼材的運輸方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你們(men) 出口機器習(xi) 慣使用哪種運輸方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批貨物正在運輸途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你們(men) 租船嗎?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。
Please have the goods transported by air.
請空運此批貨。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我們(men) 認為(wei) 此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你們(men) 安排鐵路運輸有困難。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".
如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我們(men) 認為(wei) 聯運貨物十分必要。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
安排聯運對我們(men) 雙方都既簡單又經濟。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
從(cong) 上海到香港的運費由貴方負擔。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提單上應該注明“運費預付”字樣。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
貨一發運,我們(men) 就寄給你方一套單據副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
貨裝上船後,你可以得到由船長簽字的提單。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我們(men) 將寄送兩(liang) 套已裝運清潔提單。